Thursday 10 October 2013

Dancing with the wind through the leaves.

Becoming connected with nature is essential to spiritual experiences, we come from the earth, we would not exist without plants and everything else that lives on this planet. We are a product of nature, however convoluted humanity is within its self importance. It's nice to dance to music, but in it's purest form to connect with nature and the greater spirit you must synchronize with nature. The move to the sounds of the winds the through the trees and leaves, the sound of the birds, breathe with the wind. The first time I did this was when I was quite young and I had a vision of a beautiful light in a dream. Later on I had more deep and profound experiences with nature and this light. You can read more about my experience in the blog "the soul transcending time" but dancing/moving to the sounds of nature has always been a part of that path.

It's short and sweet. I hope you take my advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment